Sunday, December 10, 2006

Resisting Temptation


I've already admitted my addiction to the yearly Playmobil Advent calendar. A couple of years ago, it was brought to my attention that LEGO makes a similar item.

So far, I have resisted the temptation. Having recently purged the second floor of the house of Legos acquired over a span of about 15 years, I intend to maintain a Lego-free zone.

However, if anyone reading this actually HAS one of these wonders...I'd love to hear what appeared on the 10th of December...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, my. Yes, that's just what I needed.

I did need to alter the link slightly to find it...anyone else curious about Lego calendars, try this one:

http://www.reasonablyclever.com/lego/advent2005

Ice Cream Recipes said...

Nice blog thanks for postingg