Friday, November 10, 2006

Class Act(ion)












Evidently, Elizabeth has been involved in a class action lawsuit. I'm not clear on all of the details, but it involves some online ordering of flowers that may or may not have been taken place between 2001 and 2006. As a result, she has been given some discounts on future online orders of flowers, and last week the company upped the ante a bit with an additional offer of chocolates and a free vase.

I had no idea this was in the works until the doorbell rang last Thursday and I found that the Big Brown Truck had left me a package. Of flowers. Flowers in a box, what a concept. 100 blossoms (or so promised the online information at Elizabeth's end) of Peruvian Lilies, sent to me because they were Fall colors, and Elizabeth knows that even after 20 years in Texas, I still miss Fall.

She's a class act, that one.

The chocolates were pretty great, too.

No comments: