Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tough to be a Cat



Not only is it tough to be a cat, it's getting tougher. Not.

The cats now have the chance to eat better than I do. Thanks to Purina, I can now buy "Elegant Medleys" for my cats. These sound like something I would prepare for a fancy Sunday morning brunch. For your enjoyment, might I suggest:

Wild Salmon and Whipped Egg Souffle with Garden Greens

or perhaps

Shredded Yellowfish Tuna Fare in a Savory Broth with Garden Greens (would that be Sushi for Sushi?)

What's the point? I know these cats. They go outside, they immediately feast on the garden greens (AKA "grass on the lawn") then come in and throw up on the carpet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. So tough to play bouncy ball gymnastics in the middle of people's carefully stacked cards, and then go sleep with yarn.